- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets: Not allowed
- Price: £264 - £713
As one of three properties in a charming courtyard setting, this accommodation offers views over countryside and an adjoining golf course in the village of Charminster. Just one and a half miles from Dorchester, this building has been sympathetically renovated to retain many original beams and other character features. The well-equipped fitted kitchen also comes with a central breakfast bar whilst the cosy sitting room offers a dining area and electric fire. Local amenities are plentiful and are all within easy travelling distance of the property.
- Full oil central heating throughout with additional heating from electric fire in sitting room. Electric range oven and hob
- 2 x colour TVs with video & DVD
- radio/CD player etc. Washing machine and tumble drier in utility room. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Travel cot & highchair available on request. Ample off road parking. Enclosed lawned garden and patio
- with garden furniture. Sorry
- no pets and no smoking. Shop 8 mins. Pub 1 mile. N.B. Parents be aware - there is a raised pond close to the front of the cottage.