- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: Not allowed
- Price: £199 - £662
There is plenty to see and do in this stunning area of Dorset, including walking, cycling, fishing and a range of watersports, and Sea Shanty in Chiswell is the ideal place from which to explore all that the region has to offer. Sea Shanty is a modern first-floor apartment on the 'Isle of Portland' in Chiswell Village only four miles from the leisure opportunities available in Weymouth. The spacious accommodation has been tastefully and comfortably furnished, with a large south facing conservatory and a pretty rooftop garden and patio. Chesil beach provides a dramatic backdrop to this ideal holiday apartment.
- Gas central heating throughout with additional heating from electric fire in sitting room. Electric oven and hob
- washing machine and tumble dryer (situated in conservatory)
- colour TV
- radio/cassette/CD player etc. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Roadside parking available with additional parking in nearby free car park. Small enclosed roof garden with patio area
- garden furniture and BBQ. Sorry
- no pets and no smoking. Shop 8 mins walk
- pub 2 mins walk. Note: Due to raised patio area this property is suitable for children of 8 yrs and over and babes in arms only. Note: An internal staircase leads from street level up to the apartment. As such
- the property is unsuitable for the less mobile.