- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: Not allowed
- Price: £219 - £789
Just one mile from Roche is this charming cottage which has been superbly renovated from a nineteenth century china clay drying kiln. This grade two-listed property is one of five holiday homes in the building – all of which are peppered with subtle reminders of the construction’s ‘china clay’ heritage. With swings for visiting children, this idyllic setting is also set on the banks of a small stream, which runs by the back door. With so much to do in the local area, everyone is bound to find something they enjoy. Whether you’re coming with family, or friends, Riverside makes a great base for people looking to explore Cornwall.
- Electric heating from convector heaters in every room and additional heat from flame-effect electric stove in sitting room. Electric cooker
- colour TV
- DVD player etc. Shared use of washing machine
- dryer and freezer in communal laundry area. First £20 of electricity inc in rent
- extra electricity cards available from reception. Bed linen and towels inc in rent. Off road parking for 3 cars. Private use of an area of patio with shared use of gravelled inner courtyard with garden furniture and children's swings. Sorry no pets and no smoking. Shops and pubs 1 mile. Please note: Unfenced stream on site
- children must be supervised at all times.