- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: Allowed
- Price: £151 - £486
Set in an elevated position, this peaceful location boasts stunning panoramic views of the valley. The cosy accommodation includes two bedrooms, a comfortable sitting room and a pretty conservatory-cum-dining room. The large south facing garden is ideal for al fresco eating, and is a haven for the birds. Mid Freuchies is located in a superb position for discovering the surrounding area, including walking, cycling, golfing, fishing and wildlife spotting. In the winter this property is popular with skiers who want easy access to the ski resort of Glenshee, which is just 17 miles away to the north.
- Full oil central heating
- with additional heating from electric fire. Electric oven
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- colour TV with full Sky package
- radio/CD player. Oil inc. rent. Electricity on £1 coin meter (first £5 provided). Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 3 cars. Large lawned garden with patio
- garden furniture and BBQ. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry
- no smoking. Shop 10 miles in village of Alyth. Pub 1 mile. Note: This cottage has a private water supply
- purified to a high standard.